Are you a motivated, well-rounded, extremely organized, and self-managing individual who is eager to grow and learn, and offer real value to customers? We’re looking for a Sales Associate to fulfill a hybrid role servicing and selling bus shelter billboards!
The position is Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm at our Chambersburg office.
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered. Please email your resume and cover letter to Eric Murr at [email protected]
Are you passionate, creative, organized, and self-managing individual who loves advertising and longs to offer real value to customers? We need a salesperson to manage new business development as our Account Sales Executive.
A Sales Manager for Kegerreis Outdoor must ultimately focus on two things and be successful in both of these arenas: Customer Service and Growing revenue.
In order to provide excellent customer service, a Sales Manager must:
1. Be a strong advocate for great billboard design.
2. Be prompt and competently respond to all client requests.
3. Communicate effectively both outside the organization to clients and inside the organization to team members.
4. Learn and manage all pieces of billboard inventory within one’s area of primary responsibility.
In order to grow revenue, a Sales Manager must:
1. Strategize and prospect successfully
2. Present information successfully. (Be prepared…. And be organized)
3. Persuade successfully through good articulation of value and expected return on investment… This involves passion and intelligence.
4. Close business with confidence.
Base plus commission. (Total compensation based upon experience and successful track record.)
Included: Cell phone, laptop, and monthly car allowance
Kegerreis Outdoor Advertising (www.kegerreis.com) is one of the fastest growing media companies in the Mid-Atlantic with over 2500 traditional and digital billboard displays in 59 counties and 7states. Our corporate culture is positive and empowering.
Only resumes with cover letters will be considered. Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Love being outdoors? Looking for a new perspective? We are looking for a reliable sign installer to add to our crew! Successful candidates will install vinyls on various size billboards throughout South Central PA, Northern Maryland, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
Position is Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
You may fill out an application by stopping by our office at 162 Farm Credit Dr., Chambersburg, PA 17202